If you find yourself having trouble communicating with your Expert, please try these suggestions.
- One of the main reasons this may happen is because you aren't logged in.
- Click on the question link from any of our email notifications. If you can see your question and Expert comments, but not a chat box at the top of your screen. Or if you see any ads on the page, you need to login to your ExpertHelp account. Learn how to login here.
- Go directly to our site www.experthelp.com and login. Go to Account Summary and click on your question under 'Questions needing your attention'
- Scroll to the top of the page. There you will see "Type your response below then click the "Send Response" button..." Below that is a chat box that you can type in. After typing your message click on the blue "Send Response" button below the chat box. Scroll down the chat page to read previous messages.
2. Try refreshing your browser. You can do this by clicking on the 'refresh' button on your browser or hit the F5 key on your key board. If you are using a Mac hit the function key and the number 5 key.