How It Works
ExpertHelp is changing the way you find new customers. Our quote service makes it easy and affordable to connect with qualified, in-market leads. Potential customers come to ExpertHelp looking for professional services and you get to pick and choose which ones you send quotes to.
When a lead finds your quote interesting, they can choose to connect with you. When this happens, your contact information (name, phone, and email address) is shared with the lead and the lead's contact information is shared with you. At this point ExpertHelp charges you a connect fee (always displayed on the quote page before sending quote) and you can then contact the prospect to close the deal.
Why It Works
Some quote services charge heavy fees to send quotes. You can end up paying an average of $10 or more per quote and send up to 10 quotes costing you over $100 before you are connected with a single lead!
With ExpertHelp, you are only paying 1 token (1 token = $1) to send a quote and a connect fee when a lead has found your quote interesting enough to connect with you. Pretty sweet, huh?
It’s Still Up to You
As with any quote or lead generation service, it is ultimately up to you to close the deal. Prospective customers come to ExpertHelp at different stages in the sales cycle. You may need to make multiple follow-ups before a customer is ready to engage with you. Other times a customer is ready to get started immediately.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee every lead who chooses to connect with you will convert into a paying customer. However, there are things you can do increase the odds of this happening. Here are just a few:
- Have a well written biography and professional looking photo on our ExpertHelp profile. Pros who do this are 4 times more likely to be selected than a pro who don’t.
- Contact the prospect quickly after you are connected. The sooner you make contact, the more likely you are to win the customer’s business.
- Ask your prospect what’s important to them when choosing a service provider and address those concerns/objections.
- Present evidence that you are trustworthy. Send the customer links to review sites, BBB membership, or other relevant affiliations that establish trust.
- Follow-up regularly (daily) via phone and email. People are busy and they might just need to be caught at the right time. Don't give up after a few tries!
Finally, remember people buy based on emotion. Customers will most always go with the pro who makes them feel like their needs will be taken care of. Doing the 5 things above will go a long way to making your prospect feel confident in doing business with you.